Saturday, January 23, 2016

Geography of Hawaii



Hawaii, a U.S. state, is an isolated volcanic archipelago in the Central Pacific. Its islands are renowned for their rugged landscapes of cliffs, waterfalls, tropical foliage and beaches with gold, red, black and even green sands. Of the 6 main islands, Oahu has Hawaii’s only big city, Honolulu, home to crescent Waikiki Beach and the Pearl Harbor memorials.



Capital : Honolulu
Area : 28,311 km²
Cities : Honolulu, Kailua, Honolulu County, Hawaii, Kaneohe
Rivers : Wailua River, Wailuku River, Hanalei River, Waimea River,Anahulu River, Kaukonahua River, Lumaha'i River

















6 comments:

  1. Nice Miral
    i knew thing from u i didn't know aboout Hawaii

    ReplyDelete
  2. I helpeddd makingg the pictures yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay <3
    One of the best places on earthhhh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very interesting blog!, i knew alot of information, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really wish I could go there one day

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg that just made me idk like I wanna commit suicide or just pack my stuff and go to hawaii.... It's soooooo cool. Your blog is one of my favouritess <3

    ReplyDelete